Saturday, October 24, 2009

Aamir Khan and Tabu to act together for Priyadarshani's next flick?


After Priyadarshan confirmed approaching Aamir Khan in his forthcoming film - he is looking for a suitable leading lady. According to a report in Hindustan Times, the director has approached none other than Tabu. The National Award Winning actress had worked with Priyadarshan in Virasat. Speaking to the media he said, "I wanted to make this film a year back. But I wanted to see the reaction to my other realistic film Kanchivaram. Now I know my audience is as open to watching my more realistic films as my comedies." The director says all kinds of films demand discipline, but a serious subject such as AIDS require extensive research. Aamir Khan and Tabu had starred together in Yash Chopra's Fanaa, but weren't paired opposite each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment